Support for TS2000i Plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis,
    In my symbol portfolio I have both ES #F(for regular trading hours chart) and ES U3... Z3 etc. (for 24 hours trading chart).
    Something has to be deleted(I'm not going to do it anyway).

Comment

Bing
      To add to Scott's reply it is relatively easy to apply back adjustments in GlobalServer anyhow.
      Alex

Comment

Vas62
        Actually you still have the option to add ES #F=2 as a RTH Stock/Index symbol as that is different than ES #F
        Alex

Comment

Hi Alexis,

When is the rollover of the ES#F=2 contract actually done?

I've noticed that about a week before expiration of the front contract, most traders switch to the next contract and the liquidity drops off considerably for the front month contract.

Does esignal rollover based on liquidity changes or is rollover done on expiraton day?

Thanks
          Bing

Comment

Bing
            The =2 equity index contracts are rolled over according to exchange decree ie on the day prior to the second Friday of the expiration month.
            As far as I can tell liquidity simply switches on that day with regards to the minis.
            For the "all session" symbol instead eSignal does the rollover at the open of the session of the rollover day ie on Wednesday at 15:45 CT to avoid switching contracts at 08:30 CT which would be midstream in the session
            Alex

Comment

So, i've installed TS2000 and then the plug in.

Everything seems to be ok, but when i try to download the futures list (eminis, dax and estoxx) i see only the following symbols:

SP H0
              SP M0
              SP Z9

HEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE.

Thanksssssss.......

Comment

Luca
                Are there other symbols (for example ES Z3, SP Z3, etc) in the GlobalServer Portfolio?
                If not you will have to insert them in Portfolio first after which you can download the data for them using the Plugin.
                If instead they are available in the Portfolio could you post a screenshot of your Portfolio?
                Alex
                PS. Se ti e' piu comodo puoi continuare il thread sul Forum Italiano.

Comment

Working...
                X