GlobalSever: Wrong build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlobalSever: Wrong build...

Hopefully, someone will have an easy, quick solution to this. I tried loading the plug-in and immediately got an error message. I have "build 5.00.0707 and I need a newer build (5.00.0768 I believe).

Of course we all know that Tradestation has no support for any of their prev. products...so how does one get more recent builds, etc.? If anyone can help with this, please let me know...send me a link, a file, something.

Jeff

Jeff
    No you need build 5.00.0822 which is Service Pack 5 and you are at Service Pack 3.
    You can find the updates by clicking here
    Alex

Comment

Problems Installing SP5

I tried installing SP5 and get the following message: "The decompression of %s failed. There may not be enough free space in the TEMP directory." Can anyone help? I have a lot of free space on my hard drive and tried rebooting but always get the same message. I am running XP Pro and Windows 2000 and get the same message on both. I currently have SP4c, build 5.00.0771 installed.

Comment

ekaneda
        Free space on the hard drive is not the issue. The installation process is trying to create a folder in the TEMP directory that already contains a folder with that name.
        First close all running programs. Then go to C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\TEMP (where USER is the Login name of the currently logged in user) and delete the files and folders contained in that directory.
        That should allow you to install SP5.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X