Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ActiveX pluging for TS2000i

Hello,

I also just installed and ran the plugin and was able to download daily and intraday day no problems.

I've been using eSignal realtime for 1.5.yrs to trade emini's. Currently using esignal 7.2

But I have noticed 2 potential bugs:
    1)I can no longer download from HistoryBank. Since I also collect EOD stock data for all NA exchanges, HistoryBank is much faster.

The option to 'Download from HistoryBank.com' is shaded out in GS. Also, in the Performance Tab, Data Vendor selector I only see DBC Online, and eSignal Plug-in. I no longer see HistoryBank

How can I re-enable 'Download from HistoryBank.com' while retaining use of the plug-in?

2) When I tried downloading 6mths. of es#f data using the plug-in (while charting was running, and GS in on-line mode) after downloading approx. 3 mths of data i had to manually stop the download because the Server process in the task manager was hogging 100% cpu. Even after stopping the downloading, the Server process was still hogging 100% cpu

Hi etrader,

1) The Plugin is a replacement for the HistoryBank and it's not possible to use them simultaneously. To use HistoryBank please
    uninstall the Plugin.

2) Regarding to the CPU usage please see the following thread http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=3459 (two last posts).

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance please let me know.

Regards,
    Robert

Comment

Working...
    X