Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ES03U tick data

Hi,

does anyone have tickdata for ES03U for yesterday, I´m missing yesterdays action because my computer was shut down.
    Regards
    mouseman

mouseman
    FYI eSignal's symbol for ES is ES U3.
    You have a number of ways to download tick data yourself.
    Create a 1T chart and use the Data Export tool (right click chart->Tools->Data Export) or use the Tick Replay tool (main menu->Tools->Tick Replay->Tick Downloader). Either method will create an ascii csv file.
    If instead you need it for TS2k then use the ActiveX Plugin for TS2000i (click here for more information)
    Alex

Comment

Thanks but I´m not really sure on how to do to get historical tick data to TS2000i. I´m not so good with computers *sorry*
      Last edited by mouseman; 08-26-2003, 06:41 AM.
      Regards
      mouseman

Comment

mouseman
        Instructions on how to use ActiveX plugin for TS2000i can be found by clicking here.
        The name of the document (in HTML format) is Setup Guide for eSignal ActiveX Plugin for TS 2000i.mht.
        Alex

Comment

Hi, what do I do when it says "There may not be enough free disk space available in the TEMP directory?
          Regards
          mouseman

Comment

Hi,

The TEMP directory is a folder used for storing temp files. Most of the time it is used for the Downloaded files.

If it was meant the Temporary Internet Files folder, then you can change the settings by doing the following:

1) Open Internet Explorer
            2) Click on Tools
            3) Click on Internet Options
            4) Click on Settings (under Temporary Internet Files)

There you can adjust the size of that forlder or you can delete files that are stored there which you don't need anymore.

Thanks,

Marwan

Comment

mouseman
              If this is in relation to the error message you get when updating Tradestation to the Service Pack 5 there is a thread on the issue which can be reached by clicking here.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X