Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to download Xetra datas

Hello,

I am not able to download xetra datas with active-x for my tradestation 2000i. Who can help. Every other stock and futures
    works fine.

Tomcat

Is there something wrong with esignals server that I can not download xetra data?

Tomcat

Comment

Can you access a Xetra chart w/in eSignal? Try both an intraday chart and a daily, as they are sourced from different servers. If so, then the issue is likely a set-up problem in either TS or Global Server. If you can't get either a Xetra quote or chart in eSignal, we'll want to make sure that exchange is active on your account.

Thanks.

PS. I moved this thread to the TS 2000i area.

Comment

Tomcat
        What is the symbol you are trying to download?
        Alex

Comment

I want to download the Dax 30 stocks. I never had a problem until, I think two weeks ago. SIE-XET and so on. I didn´t changed
          anything in my GS.

Tomcat

Comment

Based on your reply, I'm going to assume you are getting these Xetra quotes in eSignal just fine and it's getting the data into Tradestation that's the issue. If that's not correct, please clarify.

Thanks.

Comment

Tomcat
              From your messages it is not clear if you were already downloading the Xetra stocks before and you now have a problem downloading them or if this is the first time you are trying to download them using ActiveX Plugin
              Alex

Comment

I never had problems with downloading xetra datas. I didn´t
                download them for a few weeks and now it is not possible. But I didn´t changed anything. And all other parts a able to download.
                Uniserver can not find a server, I think. Uniserver shows me

connecting...

Thats all. ??

Tomcat8

Comment

I removed the activex component and installed new. But nothing
                  changed. I can get all datas in esignal but I can not download
                  xetra datas from esignal server. Activex wants to connect but is not getting a connection. Do you have an idea?

Tomcat

Comment

Tomcat
                    From this end the ActiveX seems to be able to download data for Xetra stocks (in the image a 5 minute chart for SIE-XET)

Is XETRA in your list of available exchanges for Stock Category in ActiveX Plugin?
                    Also, can you pull up charts for Xetra stocks in eSignal? As Scott Johnson has already stated if you cannot then that may indicate that for some reason your subscription to the Xetra exchange is not active
                    Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X