getting 2000i running with esignal plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting 2000i running with esignal plugin

I am new to esignal and I am trying to get my old 2000i running. I installed the ts service pack 5 but when I start up the esignal plugin i get the following error:

"You have GlobalServer build 5.0.0.591 installed. You need Global Server 5.0.0.768 or later for the Uniserver to work correctly"

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

This thread discusses upgrading to the latest version of the GS and points to the Omega download site.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I downloaded the wrong thing.

Comment

Well that didn't work. It looks like I need an earlier service pack before I can install service pack 5, any ideas? Service pack 5 won't install with my current build

Comment

Kicker
          You can find Service Pack 4 here.
          Alex

Comment

Kicker
            In reading your first message again I notice that you have build 591.
            Unfortunately that means that the link I provided to Service Pack 4 will not be of much use as it requires that Service Pack 3c (build 707) be installed
            Short of contacting TS I have no solutions at this point
            Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex - Does anyone know where I can get the Service Pack 3?

Comment

Service Pack 3

I have Service Pack 2d, 4, and 5 but can't up upgrade until I have Service Pack 3. TS support said all that they have is Service Pack 5. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of Service Pack 3 please let me know. I can't use esignal data and the uniserver unti I get to that build.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

kicker
                  I am not positive about this but I think that Service Pack 3 was released only as a full install CD.
                  Alex

Comment

Working...
                  X