Bug in uniserver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in uniserver?

There must be something wrong. I dont know if the problem is by uniserver. But I have a few problems. The xetra stock datas which I subscribed for I can only download for 2 - 3 days. Then I have to download the next 2 - 3 days.

The next problem is that I can not change the interval of a xetra stock if i downloaded the stocks with uniserver before in GS.

After the download of ALV-XET in GS. Does any one else have the same problems? Who can help. I think esignal can not or will not help. Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tomcat,

It's not that we will not help, but that we're not running Tradestation 2000i.

Let me see about getting an answer for you and having it posted here.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
      Andy

Comment

Hi Tomcat,

As I look at this more, let me ask a couple of questions.

First, I see your chart of ALV-XET within eSignal says not entitled. Are you getting this on all symbols from Xetra? Is Tradestation running when you get this error in eSignal? Does it happen on multiple time frames?

Your subject matter talks about Uniserver. Are you using Uniserver, or the ActiveX plug-in downloaded from this site?

Let me know.

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

Hello AndyS,

I changed from uniserver to the ActiveX plug-in from this site.
          Since then I have problems.

I have no problems to get any intervall I want untill I open the
          GS and download the data. After I did that I can not change the
          timeframe for xetra stocks. Only xetra stocks. The tradestation
          can run or ot. It depends only on the download of xetra stocks
          with ActiveX for TS. I have one point more to say about this problem, but its difficult in english. I will give you an example.
          - I open esignal and open a chart of a xetra stock (ALV-XET) with
          5 min. bars, after that I change the time intervall to 10 min.
          If I now open my GS I can change the intervall in esignal like I want. Maby 15 min. or 60 min. But as soon as I download one stock of xetra in my GS I can not change the time interval to an other as shown before. I have now only the possibility to see 5,10,15 and 60 min. charts in esignal of ALV-XET. All other time intervalls - maby 1,2,20,50... are not possible to show in esignal.
          And now I can also not change the intervall of any other xetra stock. The possibility to change to Daily datas are always and for every stock given.
          The next problem is the download of history with active x for xetra stocks. I saw that I can download them. But only a few days. I have to split one week in two downloads. It is impossible for me to download a history of one week xetra stocks at one time. If I want to download a history of 4 weeks I have to make 8 downloads. For more than two or three days (only xetra stocks) the active x can not find the esignal server.
          I want to say that W2k, esignal, tradestation and active x is new installed on my pc.

Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Comment

Hi Tomcat8,

My name Eric Lippert and I am a technical support person at eSignal. We have been looking into the issues you have raised regarding Xetra stocks. We have been unable to duplicate the problem you are having with changing intervals in eSignal after downloading data for Xetra stocks in the Globalserver with the ActiveX plugin. We did have intermittent problems downloading data though and it could an issue with how Xetra stock data is stored on our servers and access to it is permissioned. We will look into it further and let you know what come up with.

Sincerely,

Eric Lippert

Comment

Working...
            X