Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't show volume after downloads

Solution needed ...

While TS2000i shows vol data realtime for 1 min bars, it only shows data following the most recent download. It looks as if the vol data history is erased with each download, but begins to accumulate again in realtime. Using the ActiveX downloader. This situation appeared today in an attempt to gather history further back in time.

Liam
    When using 1 min resolution for the download have you tried putting a check in Use Up Volume As Total Volume?
    Alex

Comment

Partial vicctory, Alex. Do see the Trade vol data, but not the tick count data in TS2000i. ... except for the current incoming showing on a 10 min chart. No history since the most recent download.

Re the original issue ...

I did checkmark it ... however, I see that I did not wait long enough for Global Server to process the data. So, see Trade Vol, but not history for Tick count.

Comment

Liam
        As far as I understand it if you are downloading only 1 min resolution (ie no 1 Tick) you can't have a Tick count because there is no way to discern within that 1 minute bar how many Ticks were Up or Down.
        Again this is as far as I understand it.
        Alex

Comment

Addendumb .... starting to think this issue is tied to processing time. A download of tick data back to Monday is taking many minutes to process.

Bingo ! there's the tick data.

Thanks for your thoughts, Alexis.

Comment

Working...
          X