Help - how to feed ts 2000i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - how to feed ts 2000i

I would like to subscribe to the real time basic package - 70$ a month but before that can someone share his knowledge about the best way to synchornize Ts 2000i to esignal data ?
    I mean describe exactly what i need to do or have in order to feed ts 2000i properly.

Another question is if I missed some intra-day data during the trading hours , i understand that i can download the missing data from the history server of esignal. Does the server update real-time? i.e. if i missed the data between 11:01am till 11:11am and now the time is 11:12 - Will i find the data from 11:04am till 11:11am on the history server ?

Last question , If i subscribe to the basic program - does it include not only real time and historical data but also charting services ?

Thanks in advance

pilpilonim
    To connect TS2k to eSignal requires only that you run the Setup Wizard in GlobalServer. Instructions on how to do this are available in GlobalServer's Anser Wizard.
    Once you have done that TS2k will be enabled to receive real time data from the eSignal servers.

If for any reason GlobalServer gets disconnected you can fill in at any time the missing data using the ActiveX Plugin for TS2k.
    For more information on this free tool see the announcement in this same forum.

As to your last question the reply will have to come from someone at eSignal.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

Thnx alxeis - still

I looked all over the forum for an answer to my second question regarding the plug in and didnt find anything about it.
      Can someone share his knowledge ?

Comment

pilpilonim

if i missed the data between 11:01am till 11:11am and now the time is 11:12 - Will i find the data from 11:04am till 11:11am on the history server ?

Yes you can download the missing data at any time in real time.
        Alex

Comment

Ok finally things are getting cleared up

Thnx Alexis.

Comment

Working...
          X