Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acive X plugin disappeard

Hello,

I used the Active X plug-in for TS200i since a while and everything worked perfect from the beginning. Then I had a problem (crash) with my OS (Windows 2000 P, latest version with all updates) and the Active X plug-in for the data download simply disappeared.

When I open the Global Server and click FILE, I only get the dowload FROM HISTORYBANK.COM, the DOWNLOAD FROM ESIGNAL option isn’t there anymore.

I de-installed the Active X plug-in with the Windows deinstaller and installed it again from scratch, but the DOWNLOAD FROM ESIGNAL button don’t show up.

I guess, that a part of my Windows 2000 P system is damaged. I found out, that there is a problem with the winnt.exe., there is a wrong path, but I haven’t found out how to fix that.

Could it be, that the Active X plug-in need this little program? If not, what parts of Windows the plug-in need? Any ideas, how I can solve the problem?

Best wishes, Rod

Rod
    The first thing you may want to try is to run the Setup Wizard and then reinstall ActiveX Plugin.
    If that does not resolve your issue then you may have to reinstall TS2k, run the Setup Wizard and reinstall ActiveX Plugin
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X