trouble download or seeing historical data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble download or seeing historical data

Hi, as you can see from snapshot-1, that I'm able to use the latest plugin to download the intra-day tick data (using symbol FMT as an example here).

Although I also download 1-min, 5-min tick, and daily data (from 3/21/2000 to 3/21/2004) , see snapshot-2, I cannot see the historical daily data in TS2000i.

When I set to daily data in TS2000i (see snapshot-3), I get no data available (see snapshot-4).

Can someone offer any help on this?

Thank you in advance

WW
    Attached Files

[snapshot-2] for the previous email.
    Attached Files

Comment

[snapshot-3] for the previous email.
      Attached Files

Comment

[snapshot-4 for the previous email.
        Attached Files

Comment

WW
          If I look at snapshot-2 I don't see that you are requesting Daily data since you only have 1 Tick, 1 Minute and 5 Minute resolutions in the History Settings
          Alex

Comment

Thanks for answering this thread on a Sunday evening, Alexis.

I thought I set the date range to start from the year 2000, and that would download the necessary historical and tick data .

In my other tread, I asked about updating HistoryBank's data base. This is essentially what I want.

I want to be able to look, from within the TS charting window, at both the historical daily data and intra-day tick data through a simple updating procedure.

I hope that's possible with ES, because that's the reason I sign up for the feed.

tks,

WW

Comment

Good question, Alex.

How come I don't have the 1-day check option along with the 1min, 5 min tick options?

If and when I get the 1-day option, by checking it before I download, will it patch (or update) the HistoryBank's database?

WW
              P.S. How do I upload more than 1 pictures in the same email?

Comment

WW

How come I don't have the 1-day check option along with the 1min, 5 min tick options?

Because you did not set it up.
                You may want to go through the Setup Guide for eSignal ActiveX Plugin for TS2000i.mht document that is available here and that should provide you with all the necessary information to set up the Plugin.
                Alex

Comment

Thank you. It worked!

I set it up with 1-day as well as other tick data format.

Comment

Working...
                  X