Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating historyback data

Hi,

I have historybank database, but the latest date is 8/29/2000, how do I append the database to the most recent date?

TIV.

WW

WW
    At this time eSignal provides up to a maximum of 120 days of intraday data so you will not be able to fill in all the missing intraday data using the Plugin.
    As to daily data that should not be a problem as eSignal carries in excess of 10 years of historical data.
    Alex

Comment

Great. All I need to update for the HistoryBank is the daily data only; I don't need to update the intra-day tick data.

Do you know how I can update the HistoryBank daily data?

WW

Comment

WW
        With the Plugin requesting only 1 Day resolution and selecting the appropriate Data Range
        Alex

Comment

Alexis,

After I download the daily data for my list of symbols, where are the data stored in my computer? Do I need to back up that data?

WW

Comment

WW
            It is always a good idea to backup your GlobalServer data. It is also a good idea to clean up the database once in a while. Instructions on how to do this can be found in the Backing up folders.mht and Reducing data file size.mht documents both available here
            The downloaded data is stored in the pds subfolder of the Servers folder which is in the Omega Research directory.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X