SP #F only getting Friday data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP #F only getting Friday data

I have the S&P 500 futures continuous contract symbol set up in Global Server as follows:
    Trading Name: SP #F
    Symbol Root: SP
    Symbol Number: 0
    Rule: Pattern 81

For sessions, I'm using the default Mon-Fri, 8:30 to 15:15, Reset is checked on all.

If I plot SP #F in TradeStation, daily bars, it shows valid data every Friday, but Mon-Thu it shows a little blip, like there's only partial data.

I have JY #F (Jap Yen) and SF #F (Swiss Franc) configured the same way and they work fine.

Any ideas why I'm not getting complete data for Mon-Thu?

thanks,
    Greg

Greg
    How are you getting the daily data in GlobalServer? In real time or through the Plugin? Also what resolutions are you saving (in the History to Save tab of Settings)?
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

It's real time. The eSignal tray icon is present in the lower right corner of my desktop.

Resolutions:
      Implied volatility: none
      Split: none
      Trade record: 1 tick, 1 minute, 1 day

Number of days: 50000, 50000, 15, 1000, 50000

thanks,
      Greg

Comment

Greg
        I can't come up with any valid reason that would explain the behavior you are seeing. You may want to try and post some screenshots of the Setting dialog boxes that might provide some further clues.
        Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for your help. Turns out I didn't have the pattern set to 81. Once I changed this, it has been streaming in fine since.

Greg

Comment

Working...
          X