Cannot Download Reatime Data into Global Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Download Reatime Data into Global Server

I have installed Prosuite2000i. I have installed the plug-in. The global server is able to download data but it cannot collect data in real time. The global server says it is connected. Help would be much appreciated.

Do you have an eSignal real-time account set-up? If so, is data streaming into eSignal OK?

Thanks.

Comment

We have the same problem...

We have exactly the same problem:

1. we have a live forex account
      2. we have tradestation 2000i + esignals + plugin installed
      3. we are able to download all desired history data
      4. we are able to watch realtime tick charts (bid and ask)

5. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WATCH REALTIME (1 Min.) TRADE RECORDS

How can we get this options. We contacted esignals support, they told us that they have to change something in their database - but nothing happened.

Should we change our datavendor?

Regards.

Comment

Downloading FOREX data can be the reason. Please see this thread http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...&threadid=3946, it may help.

Comment

@TS Support - this is not the problem

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer. We have no Problem to download history data, we have a problem downloading / receiving realtime traderecords (f.e. minutewise) - bid and ask ticks we receive but no realtime traderecords - ervery minute we have manually update our charts by manually downloading new data from esignal through the globalserver (tradestation 2000i) :-((

Please help!

Comment

Forex data only contains bid/ask updates, although in an eSignal quote window we map the bid price to the last for convenience. Are you seeing updates in eSignal?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X