Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with conexion to Global Server

Hello ,

I have been using Esignal connection to TradeStation without problems the last year, but from 1 week ago it is imposible to connect Global Server to DBC Online in real time.

I have tha last version of the TradeStation Plugin and I can download historical prices in Global Server, the problem is that I can not get real-time data from eSignal, I have a problem connecting to esignal data manager.
    Global server hangs on connecting. Connect status hangs on "initialized" and
    event log says
    "CWinRnsClient::Connect -- Cannot connect to to Remote News Server." The news server in data manager says connected.
    Anyone know what the problem is here please?

Best Regards

Javier

Re: Problems with conexion to Global Server

Originally posted by fprietov
    Hello ,

I have been using Esignal connection to TradeStation without problems the last year, but from 1 week ago it is imposible to connect Global Server to DBC Online in real time.

I have tha last version of the TradeStation Plugin and I can download historical prices in Global Server, the problem is that I can not get real-time data from eSignal, I have a problem connecting to esignal data manager.
    event log says
    "CWinRnsClient::Connect -- Cannot connect to to Remote News Server." The news server in data manager says connected.
    Anyone know what the problem is here please?

Best Regards

Javier
    The problem s probably the plugin. Uninstall the plugin and see what happens. If you still have a problem the fastest way is to uninstall tradestation and reinstall it completely. But don't install the plugin if you don't really need him.
    My system works perfect , but i didn't install the plugin.

Regards.

Comment

Javier
      FWIW I have the Plugin installed (and use it regularly) and am not having any problems neither collecting real time data nor downloading, so the cause may be elsewhere.
      Alex

Comment

Javier,

perhaps you should run the setup wizard in Globalserver again.

Maybe Tradestation missed a link to establish the connection.

Check if all the items in Symbol Portfolio are Connected.

Comment

Thank You for your comments,

but I have done all things that you said, and I continue to have the same problem I can not get real time date if someone has another idea,

Thanks

Comment

Thank You for your comments,

but I have done all things that you said, and I continue to have the same problem I can not get real time date if someone has another idea,

Thanks
            Javier,

what happens if you open esignal charts? Do they give realtime charts?
            If they do that should mean that the connection with Esignal is OK, otherwise it would point towards an esignal problem.

Historical data comes from Historybank i suppose, that doesn't say anything about your esignal connection i think because i suppose you go directly to historybank, not via esignal.

Can you post the exact error in the Event Log file?
            I'm not an expert, but i can check with my Tradestation 2000.

Comment

Spike500,

my esignal run perfectly i have all graphs in real time, also I can download the historical data because the esignal plugin to TS2000 run perfectly, the problem is the real time connection from Global Server to ESignal Data Manager.

event log says

Thanks

Comment

Spike500,

my esignal run perfectly i have all graphs in real time, also I can download the historical data because the esignal plugin to TS2000 run perfectly, the problem is the real time connection from Global Server to ESignal Data Manager.

event log says

Thanks

fprietov,

1.CWinRnsClient doesn't exist on my computer so to get data i think you don't need it.
                2.can you disconnect the Newsserver and see if there is an improvement
                3.last option is to reinstall Tradestation. Make sure you backup all your data and studies and uninstall Tradestation and reinstall it again.

I once had a similar problem after upgrading Esignal. The only solution that helped was reinstalling Tradestation. It is possible that a few bits were not correctly writing when upgrading so that the link between Esignal and Global Server is corrupt.

Good luck and let me know if it works.

Comment

Spike500,

thank you for your help,but one of the first that I did one week ago was reinstalled TS2000 and I continued with the same problem.

I donĀ“t know what to do, I am going to change to another real time provider anyone know another real time provider with downloading of historical prices?.

Thank again

Comment

Working...
                  X