Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Server Not Connecting

Hi,

I have run the Setup Wizard in GlobalServer for DBC Online Subserver but I cannot get it to connect. The "Real-Time Status" column in GlobalServer Symbol Portfolio states "Not Connected".

I am using TradeStation 2000i SP5 build 5.00.0822. My eSignal version is 7.6 build 636A. I have just the one symbol in the Portfolio - APS U4-SFE which is the SPI 200 24hr contract.

eSignal Data Manager is connected and states "System performing normally". I have a chart of APS U4-SFE open in eSignal which is constantly updating.

I started by installing eSignal first, then installed TradeStation, then installed eSignal Plugin TS2000i 4081.

Any help would be appreciated,

Rock Campbell.

Rock
    Is GlobalServer in Online or Offline Mode? To verify that go to File in the main menu of GlobalServer and make sure Work Offline is unchecked.
    Also did you try to highlight that symbol in the portfolio, then right click it and select Connect from the context menu?
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis,

Right clicking the symbol and choosing "Connect" solved the problem.

In Australia when using MarketCast data feed the symbols would automatically connect when first working in online mode.

All sorted for now, thanks.

Rock Campbell.

Comment

Working...
      X