Emini data for ts2000i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emini data for ts2000i

I am using ts2000i with esignal as a data feed for the emini on a 6 min chart. Esignal has told me that they have available 120 days of 6 min bars. I can't seem to download and see anything prior to June 3rd. Is there some way of going back further to see data from May or March. I chose format symbol and indicated that i wanted 40 days of data with the last date being June 15 for the June contract , but it would not go back further than the June 3 date. Does anyone have any ideas ,, what i am doing wrong?
    thanks
    tom.
    Tom

Tom

Esignal has told me that they have available 120 days of 6 min bars

You can access up to 120 days of historical intraday data starting from the current date. This means that at this time you should be able to download intraday data from mid January approximately.

I can't seem to download and see anything prior to June 3rd.

What symbol are you using when requesting the data to download?

I chose format symbol and indicated that i wanted 40 days of data with the last date being June 15 for the June contract , but it would not go back further than the June 3 date

Do you have the data in GlobalServer for the resolution you are trying to plot. To verify that open Edit Symbol for the security and chack the Available Range at the bottom of the dialog box (see image below)
    Alex

Comment

I m using the plug in for 2000i I cannot get pass data or if I restart Im missing that time. I have try the edit symbol, but when I change the date the old date comes back up later. The data works fine after the start up

Comment

Re: Emini data for ts2000i

Originally posted by cashseed
        I am using ts2000i with esignal as a data feed for the emini on a 6 min chart. Esignal has told me that they have available 120 days of 6 min bars. I can't seem to download and see anything prior to June 3rd. Is there some way of going back further to see data from May or March. I chose format symbol and indicated that i wanted 40 days of data with the last date being June 15 for the June contract , but it would not go back further than the June 3 date. Does anyone have any ideas ,, what i am doing wrong?
        thanks
        tom.
        Tom,

i have the march and june contracts in 1 minute data.
        I also have the s&p 500 index in 1 minute data from beginning of 2003 till now.
        If you want them just let me now. I can deliver them in XPO format (Tradestation 2000i format).

Regards,

Spike

Comment

skm2020
          You may want to provide some step by step examples of what you are doing (preferably including some images) as that may help in better understanding the problem(s) you are experiencing.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X