Problems with downloading Aud A0-fx data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with downloading Aud A0-fx data

Hi, I am trying to download Tick, Intraday, and Daily Data to the Global Server for the AUD/USD currency pair(spot) and I am not able to get any intraday data or Daily data, only the Tick data. I have my sessions settings and all other settings set to the same as everything else, can someone please help? Or perhaps I am using the incorrect symbol code.

Thanks.

mkrupkin
    If you are using aud a0-fx then that is the correct symbol.
    What resolution(s) did you select for the intraday data?
    You may want to go through this thread that explains in detail the settings required for Forex
    Alex

Comment

I selected Tick on Bid Record(which downloaded fine), 1 minute and 1 day on trade record, and I put ten years of data for the daily, and 6 months for the intraday...I get no data for intraday except for the Tic data, and I only get today for the daily, and all of my settings are exactly the same as they are for all of my other currency pairs, is there a problem with the aud a0-fx database?

Comment

mkrupkin
        Not that I can see. I just made a request of 1 Min Trade Record from 02/01/2004 and 1 Day Trade Record data from 02/01/2000 and in the following images you can see the download being processed and the resulting intraday chart.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X