• Show
Clear All

• Italian equities and Trade Station

Hi,
    I canot get to see the italian equities
    on Trade Station.
    The global server is not able to get
    any data, any equity,
    it seems like the Italian market was empty.
    Is there anyone that can help me please?
    Thanks

Simari

Simari
    It is unclear as to what you mean by "...I canot get to see the italian equities on Trade Station. The global server is not able to get any data, any equity, it seems like the Italian market was empty"
    If you mean that you do not have any Italian symbols in GlobalServer's Portfolio or database then the issue is specific to GlobalServer and you will need to reference the Help files for that program for instructions on how to insert and set up symbols. Keep in mind that GlobalServer's database is now becoming somewhat dated and will be missing several symbols which you will need to create manually.
    If instead you mean that you cannot download any data for the Italian symbols you have in Globalserver's Portfolio then you will need to provide further information (preferably together with some snapshots) as to how they are set up and how you are creating the data requests.
    As far as I can see at my end Italian symbols are downloading without any problems. In the following images you can see a download in progress for F-MIL and a 60 min chart created using the data just downloaded.
    Alex

Comment

Trade Staion and Italian equities

Alexis,
      I mean, I go to global server, then Insert, Symbol, Add from Dictionary
      (with stock history template in the "history to save" section)
      Category: stock (but I tried cash too but without success) Exchange: Milan
      Ced Borsa or Milan Telematico Stocks, Search for: * (or MS-MIL).
      Result: any stock found..

I also tried: Add New instead of Add from Dictionary, Data Source: Dbc Online,
      Category: Stock, Symbol: F, Exchange: Auto Detect.
      The only result is the F stock quoted at Nyse.

Thanks

Simari

Alexis,
      parliamo in italiano se per te va bene.
      In base alle informazioni che ti ho fornito rispondendo in inglese se ritieni
      che il problema
      sia come mi hai scritto:
      "Se intendi dire che non hai alcun titolo Italiano nel Portfolio o nel database
      di GlobalServer allora il problema e' specifico a GlobalServer e dovrai
      fare riferimento agli Help files di quel programma per istruzioni su come
      inserire e settare I simboli. Tieni presente che il database di GlobalServer
      inizia ad essere datato e quindi manchera' di diversi simboli che dovrai
      creare manualmente."

allora, come creo i simboli manualmente?

Grazie

Simari

Comment

Simari
        Questa pero non e' una problematica legata in alcun modo ad eSignal ma al fatto che quei simboli mancano dal database di GlobalServer.
        Comunque puoi trovare un esempio di come creare manualmente un simbolo nel documento FIB in GlobalServer.doc che si trova qui
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X