Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spread-Ratios not possible due to different delays...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread-Ratios not possible due to different delays...?

Hi,

this weekend I tried to create a ratio-chart. I´m subscribed to CME full package realtime, the rest I receive delayed.

Now, when I setup SP #F (comes in realtime) as data1 and GC #F (delayed), I get the error message: 'You may not mix Symbols with different delays.'
    I can see that such an error message makes sense when working with an on demand server, but I cannot understand why this message comes up when I work offline having all the necessary data on my hdd.
    All I want to do is create a simple ratio-chart and for that I am not willing to pay the horrendus exchange fees for COMEX & NYMEX.

Can anybody help me?

Regards,

Kev

Kev
    The only solution I can think of would be to have that data in ascii format (or other intraday format that is supported) and load it from a 3rd Party Directory which would allow you to bypass GlobalServer.
    Alex

Comment

thanks for your reply!

I already tried it and it seems to work, although this is not the way to handle a bunch of symbols...

Thanks anyway,

Kev

Comment

Kev
        I don't see a way around this as Tradestation relies on GlobalServer's settings to determine how to chart a symbol if GlobalServer is the source of the data being used.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X