Woodie's CCI Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodie's CCI Chart

Help needed, i have downloaded the new woodie's cci new trading panel this evening,i have got a new chart and new time templates, but NO new cci indicator like the room use. Any help will be very much appreciated.Thanks in advance.

I think it is better for you to ask the question in the Woodie's CCI forum instead of here. It is easier for you to catch the attention of the moderator there.

Comment

for what it's worth I have the same problem. followed the directions exactly too.

Comment

Hi woodie
        First off thanks so much for all the things you have done for us traders. Your CCI and studies are really amazing.
        My question is I have tried to get into the CCI File Share in E-signal many times and I get a pop up that says
        Congratulations, you have applied for membership to this group.
        Your membership to this group is pending approval from the group moderator.

How do I get the approval?
        I have also tried asking about getting into file share on your web site with no answer. How do I get any new EFS updates.
        Thanks for your help.
        Mark

Comment

chart

mark , cancel that pop up as a bug ..you are approved ...after cancel download charts per the document...first download time template then document and do exactly as it says..thks much

woodie

Comment

Woodie
            Everything worked great, thanks for your help.
            Mark

Comment

mark,
              I have got the same problem with the approval.
              I do not know how to cancel that pop up. Could you please explain more detailed?
              Thank you
              beena

Comment

Working...
              X