Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some problem while installing

Hello,

I read the document on how to install the woodieCCI software.
    But still bumped into some problems.

I did disable my firewall, anti-virus and pop-up blokkers.
    Made a new layout called WoodieCCI
    Opened the esignal filesharing from within the esignal desktop.
    (with the "open" icon)
    Clicked on timetemplates, saved it, clicked on save all & close.
    Restarted esignal.
    Then I got this strange window with the two lines of rubbish.

3 No Yes No 44,1,1,-1,-1,12,25,798,389 44,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 0 0 0 Yes Yes No 75 ¼"Systemÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

The Doc didn't mention this, so I guess this isn't normal.

Anyway, I tried to continue with step nr2.
    Clicked on the "open" icon.
    Clicked on the "Woodie's CCI trading Panel.ach"
    And the I get the message

"Could not find username".

Any other file I click on is not a problem. Only with the .ach file it says "could not find username".

Any idea where it went wrong ?

Many thanks
    Attached Files

I get this if I logon using my user id. Try logging on using your registered email address as the id.

Momentum

Comment

Cableguy,

The screenshot you included is key. Thanks for including it. If you could please try accessing File Share outside of eSignal instead of using the embedded browser, I think this will remedy what you are describing. You can access File Share from an external browser window by going to the following URL.

http://share.esignal.com/index.jsp

Let me know how this goes for you.

Comment

Re: some problem while installing

I was going through the Forum to see if I can find an answer to my problem installing Woodies' CCI. I noticed you have had the same problem I am having at the moment. I also get a bunch of text rubbish on my screen.
        Would you be able to tell me how you resolved your problem?
        Thanks.

Originally posted by cableguy
        Hello,

I read the document on how to install the woodieCCI software.
        But still bumped into some problems.

I did disable my firewall, anti-virus and pop-up blokkers.
        Made a new layout called WoodieCCI
        Opened the esignal filesharing from within the esignal desktop.
        (with the "open" icon)
        Clicked on timetemplates, saved it, clicked on save all & close.
        Restarted esignal.
        Then I got this strange window with the two lines of rubbish.

3 No Yes No 44,1,1,-1,-1,12,25,798,389 44,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 0 0 0 Yes Yes No 75 ¼"Systemÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

The Doc didn't mention this, so I guess this isn't normal.

Anyway, I tried to continue with step nr2.
        Clicked on the "open" icon.
        Clicked on the "Woodie's CCI trading Panel.ach"
        And the I get the message

"Could not find username".

Any other file I click on is not a problem. Only with the .ach file it says "could not find username".

Any idea where it went wrong ?

Many thanks

Comment

install

There is no "Woodie's CCI Trading panel.ach file" in the forum to download. When the download instructions were recently updated, this file was deleted from download area. It has been replace by BottomWoodiesCCI-1-2.efs and TopWoodiesCCI 1.2.efs.
          If you open eSignal through the folder icon on the eSignal Central toolbar (looks like an open folder) within eSignal 8.0, then when downloading you will encounter a "Formula Decryption Password" window. Therefore, it's better to download from outside eSignal 8.0 from another internet browser. Open an internet browser, go to eSignal Central, File Sharing, and then to Woodies CCI. When downloading, you should not encounter the "Formula Decryption Password" window.
          Download top and bottom of Woodies CCI 1.2 efs and save these eSignal Formula Script (efs) into an eSignal "formula" file. To do this, click on the efs file (Top or Bottom), click "Save", click "My computer", click on "(C" drive, click "Program files", click "eSignal", click "Formulas", click "Woodies CCI" and hit "Save". Do this for both efs downloads. If there is no "Woodies CCI" file in the "Formulas" section, then download efs into "Downloads" file and hit "Save"
          Next, open an eSignal chart. Right click on chart, scroll down to "Formulas", then to Woodies CCI (or "Downloads" if you loaded both efs into this file), and click on TopWoodiesCCI 1.2 efs. Now do the same for BottomWoodiesCCI-1-2.efs. Both panel should be loaded on to chart. Now go to "Page", scroll down to "Layout", then "Save Layout As", type in "Woodies Layout" in "File name" section and then hit save.
          Be sure to change settings in BottomWoodiesCCI panel. Change "SideWinder Limit 0" from "75" to "60" and change "Service Code" from "0" to "4".

I hope this helps,

Comment

Working...
          X