Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any automated versions of Woodies setup's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any automated versions of Woodies setup's?

First of all I just wanted to thank you all associated with the Woodies groups for the generousity shown in helping others.
    The most "selfish" thing one can do is to help others as the investment is returned exponentially without fail, but for some reason in our business this is the exception.

I just recently started familiarizing myself with the methodologies and it's the best stuff I've yet come across and wish I had come across it years ago.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to share any of the setups described in the documentation in a EFS format that either generates an alert, trade signal (strategy format), or gives some indication when a trade should be taken?

Thanks very much,

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

set ups

if you down load the woodies cci trading panels you can turn on different patterns not all but ZLR, FAMIR.click chart edit studies on lower panel and add or close what you want

woodie

zlr is not up to date however as CZI not included
    Last edited by woodie99; 04-17-2007, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks very much for the response.

Is the source for any of the various trade setups available in EFS source available?

I noticed on your website that there is Tradestation and other Vendors code available for some portions of the setup.

I would like to test some some of the basic setups on different symbols and time frames in eSignal and would appreciate the help.

Thank You,

Glen
      Glen Demarco
      [email protected]

Comment

set ups

no nothing avaiable other whats in the panel

woodie

Comment

Working...
        X