forex question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forex question

If you could answer a few questions that would help. I am looking at the us and euro and US AND GBP pairings. Thus, realising the best way to profit is when the two time zones overlap. Could you tell me between which hours corresponding to the above pairings would be ideal, living in United Kingdom. It has been suggested to record the FREQUENCY in which certain patterns occur and I AM intending to do that. However, hoping to trade with the ZLR and GHOST patterns; do these crop up frequently in those time periods i.e. are there any nuances which allows one to execute a fully developed pattern. Also, with regards to the fundamentals, how do you exactly apply this in collaboration with the CCI. I am aware of the significant economic indicators such as the non-farm payrolls but how do you react to these for example, below or above the predicted values?

I am actually intending to day trade with the 30 min charts is there anything you can add to that? Would it be better to use 15 min chart as an intra-day trader?

forex trading

The CCI patterns work very well in all time frames all markets and at any time of day or night. The physcology of each pattern is very powerful and can really help traders. Do your own stats and this will give you confidence. So any time frame yu want to use will be good

Woodie

Comment

Working...
    X