Woodies cci?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodies cci?

Is it possible for someone to make the woodie cci with the option of different histogram(the drop dwn lines) colors for above and below the zero line - also to vary the thickness of the tcci, cci line and its histogram

Thanks so much

sillver - these features are in the exisitng efs on the woodie forum.

Comment

Can you just post me the link i can't find it

thanks

Comment

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=396

Comment

Dloomis all it says there is

Congratulations, you have applied for membership to this group.
          Your membership to this group is pending approval from the group moderator. ???????

Comment

Just go the site and even though it says you are pending, just click on the GREEN LOGON TAB and type your email address and password in when it asks you.

Comment

i clicked the sign in tab and wrote my email and password it just returned me to the File sharing home page now what?

Comment

no idea, over 600 people have gotten in with this procedure, maybe Jay has some ideas.

Comment

sry just got an email saying welcome to the group but i think the script written by you says authorised user only

Comment

David is it possible to change the time template because im trading from the uk?

Comment

Pls refer to the instructions on the download site for how to chg time templates etc.

Comment

and also i dont wish to have pre and psot market data - ie trading from 14:30 till 21:00?

Comment

I read through the wrd document but dont know too much about differnt time zones in america - If i put the times i wish to use some info just diappears from the ct - could you just help me in this respect plz.

thanks so much

Comment

You need to chg the Time Template - insert the time you want the market data to appear on the chart here.

Then you need to adjust stime and etime in two efs files to reflect the same times as the time template for the pivots to work

Comment

David i have a template that i use for all us equity trading which i created starting at 1430 ending 2100 uk time when i applied it to woodies chart i got a reading of no pivot data for some reason
                              ie pivot =no data ?

Comment

Working...
                              X