Woodies CCI Chat Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodies CCI Chat Room

Is there a way of connecting to woodies cci room via the internet- not via hotcomm?

room

On the other tread about chat room i posted a java hot comm link so you can join to see esignal charts live...however this is limited for a short time frame as many want to see. Hot Comm has a trial also. My room is free on hot comm, there is a small fee from hotcomm for the software use after trial.

woodie

Comment

Sorry for being troublesome Woodie, but i can't seem to find the other link you are referring if you could possibly attach a link to that thread it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Comment

chat room

java link to view chat room
        http://relay5.ezpeer.net/im-live/cc...=woodiescciclub

Comment

I tried using the link at 6pm est and when i clicked the link it said page cannot be displayed - i'm assuming its something like tony's coffee shop java page - but i get a constant answer from tonys coffe shop link that the room is too full even after hours ?

Comment

Sorry to bother you again Woodie, i managed to momentarily visit your room yesterday for about 45 secs after which the room just froze with no sound - and the typing window also closed itself down. I tried repeatedly to join the room today and the same thing happened . Is it possible to join the room without this happening - without the use of hotcomm standard/lite rather via the web

Many thanks again for taking time to help a fellow trader

Comment

Spoke to hotcomm ,they said they have a timer on - allowing only a few minutes view - so please dont worry about it - it's only for advertising purposes to get an idea of what hotcomm is like

Happy trading

Comment

Working...
              X