Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

----> New 7.7 version of eSignal & BT Questions/Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ----> New 7.7 version of eSignal & BT Questions/Bug?

I have a few questions about setting up Bracket Trader and a possible bug:

1) How do you add/change the values in the Trade Log pulldown menu

2) Is Bracket Trader compatible with the latest version of eSignal 7.7? I'm having problems reinstalling Woodies EFS'. I don't see any price bars after I first remove all of Woodies EFS, install BTLink2 then reinstall Woodies EFS. I see no prices bars after I select eSignal Playback in BT. I've tried this installation on previous versions of eSignal and I'm able to make it work even though I don't see the "BT Link" and the Padlock Icon next to it under the "$Playback) text in the price study. As far as I can tell it's only a problem on 7.7 eSignal version but I might be wrong.

3) On your main website page you show a sample of the main BT screen and it has 4 different sections and the last one is missing in the version I've downloaded. Is the screen snapshot an older version and you have broken out the 4th section into different
    windows, ie. Trade Blotter, Logs, etc.

Thank you for your assistance.

Gpolzer,

In regards to changing the values of the Trade Logger, it may be best to direct this question to Bracket Trader. They will most likely have some specific information regarding this.

Bracket Trader is compatible with eSignal 7.7. Once the BTS-EFS.zip file is opened, you should have access to the BTLinker2 EFS, which then ties eSignal to Bracket Trader. I ran this study with and without the Woodies EFS studies and the price data came through ok. This also worked from both the $PLAYBACK and LIVE mode.

Looking at the version number of the latest Bracket Trader download, it should be Ver 04.0926b. I'm not sure of which one is on the website, but if you can provide the link is question we can take a look and update the screenshots if need be. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X