Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Paper Trade Module

Hello guys,

I am interested to know if there are any documents about how you can either modify the paper station module or write your own monitor windows to work with your own custom written broker API.
    I trade with a broker that is not supported as intergrated trading partner but I have got API access and at the moment I use my own custom software that deals with the orders/monitor process.
    I am interested if anyone knows how I could program my own paper station or modify (use functions) the ones that comes with eSignal?
    I would like to have it working similiar to the IB/Refco intergrated trading module.
    From the look of those modules it seems they are based on the paper station so assume you can modify it or set it up based on your custom needs.

Many thanks,

Baldur

Hello baldur,

You may be able to develop what you need using our ActiveX Desktop API. See chapter 5 in the eSignal Developer Reference doc in our Active X Development file share group. If you have further questions about the API, please post in the Desktop API Development forum.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X