Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using IB's API

Hi All,

I am using an eSignal efs formula to talk through IB's API to Interactive Brokers Trader Wokstation (TWS) the system is working well.

I am using an example formula provided by eSignal called FXCM.EFS.

within this formula are a set of generic broker functions remarket out. Does anyone have any details on these function calls, and / or other example EFS formulas that use the generic broker function calls to make actual trades via the IB API?

any help would be appreciated.

many thanks in advance

Hello tj.dale,

We don't have a document on these functions currently. I'll gather some info on these and get something added soon.

The parameters should be fairly straight forward. You may need to hard code some of the parameters depending on what the broker needs in terms of symbol, route and expiry. Here's another example you can try that submits symbol and quantity, but could easily be modified to use the other order types. This one was written for IB, but it should work for any other broker plug-in as well.

IB.efs

Have you used the Attached Order Ticket (under Trade menu) to send trades to IB? I'm just curious to know if you were aware of this feature.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Many thanks for this, and apologies for the delay. This has helped and thanks

Best regards

Comment

Working...
      X