Tahoe Integrated Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahoe Integrated Trading

Can you set up a currency broker in Tahoe for integrated trading?

If so, which ones and how would this be done?

Hi Premier,

Thanks for inquiry. At this point in time, Advanced Get Charts isn't set up for trading integration with any Forex brokers. We are looking to increase the breadth of broker partners whom we are compatible with. If you have any suggestions for currency broker integrations, please let us know which one and we'll determine if they have an API we can write against. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Duane,

forex.com and fxsolutions.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass request along to Brent to see what we can do in regards to any API that they may have available.

Comment

FX Trading via Advanced GET Charts

Hi Premier,

Per Duane's post, we don't current support any FX trading interfaces in Advanced GET Charts, although we do support the following in eSignal: RefcoFX, FXCM and GAIN Capital. Forex.com is GAIN, and we've discussed them migrating the interface to AGC, and will let you know if they have that in their development queue (you may also want to inquire w/them).
          As far as near-term FX interfaces, we have Oanda's API and will be implementing a trading interface with them sometime in the first half.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,

Brent
          Advanced GET Product Management

Comment

Hi Brent,

Thanks so much for the update.

I just have a concern. If GAIN migrates to AGC, does that mean that their current interface will no longer be available in eSignal?

Please advise.

Comment

Working...
            X