Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best broker to use for automated trading

Hey guys,

My current broker is not supported by eSignal so I'm thinking about starting an account with another supported by eSignal.

I'm looking for quality execution and a stable platform.

Any suggestions of who to go to or who to stay away from?

Thanks.

Re: Best broker to use for automated trading

Does no one use automated trading or is the support so bad that there's no one to recommend?

Comment

Hi CommercEngineer,

I usually prefer to let those in the community attempt to answer these types of questions, but as there has yet to be a response, I thought I would come forward with some resources that may be of assistance.

Here is the link for the Broker Partners that we are currently affiliated with. The decision at hand really depends on your current trading behavior. Some of these brokerages only provide stocks and options while others more specific to futures trading. It may be wise to scan through the list and see which one is the most comprehensive for your needs. Personally, I have utilized Interactive Brokers and not been disappointed; others in the office are partial to MB Trading and have very positive things to report in regards to uptime and execution speed.

You may want to begin by searching the eSignal forums by keyword, utilizing these various brokerages. There are several existing threads that cover many of these partners. Hope this gets you started.

Comment

Thank you Duane.

Comment

Working...
        X