IB Plugin:1-5 seconds delay,till the order is transmitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB Plugin:1-5 seconds delay,till the order is transmitted

If i order via the IB plugin, the winsig.exe increases for 2-5 seconds till 100 % usage and i can see the order at the TWS-API-page some seconds later.
    I have tried this with several pc`S, e.g. a 3.2 GHz Intel inside, 1.5 GB RAM and only
    the interactivebroker java.exe and the esignal plugin für Ib is started and some Esignal-Charts..
    I know, that other customers have the same problems. Any solution?
    Do you think, a dual-core -PC can solve the problem? I know, that only few software uses the new dual core technology.

Hi Bügeleisen,

You may be interested in testing the most recent integration and let us know your thoughts. We're still in development, and have resources to make changes based on customer needs.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=17213

If you're interested, please send an email to [email protected], entering "IB" in the subject field.

Thanks,

Brent
    Integrated Trading Product Management

Comment

Dual core

Hi,
      i have tried it with a dual core cpuAthlon X2 3800+, 1 GB RAM) The problem (with the same software configuration) is solved!!!! CPU usage never above 20 %!

Comment

Problem Solved

Fantastic. It's great to see that our re-engineering of the integration has solved an issue (especially on a dual core machine).
        Also, thanks for the feedback on their two account types. We'll have a reply for you shortly.

Brent
        Integrated Trading Product Management

Comment

Working...
        X