Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto trading with FXCM

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows if the FXCM integration allows for auto trading? I have found Ninja trader for auto trading futures, but am having trouble finding anything for trading forex.
    Thanks!
    Jonathan

Ironically I was also wondering the same thing. The answer sadly is no.

If anybody comes across a reliable way to support EFS based auto-trading into Forex, I would be very interested.

I know there are applications out there like TradeBullet etc, but I have no personal experience of these.

Comment

RogerHa, Since posting this I have started using TradeBullet to route forex orders to MB Trading. It works great but position mgt is very difficult, ie moving stops, handling multiple entries, etc. The nice thing is TB is very easy to use and getting the link working at a simple level took less than 1hr of coding.
      If you can program in efs, its worth a look.
      Jonathan

Comment

Thanks Jonathon. I have looked at tradebullet since I could potentially go staright into my existing broker. My reluctance is another 'link' in the chain.

I am not too bad with EFS, so maybe it would be OK. Do they have any shutdown hours etc ? How do you get on with loading open positions from your broker.

My position management is done via the EFS, so I am hoping it would be OK. But obviously it is essential that both EFS and Broker always share the same view on the current position.

Roger

Comment

Oanda Trading Integration

Hi Rogerha, MrMilesIL,

We're currently implementing trading integration with the Forex broker, Oanda, and are interested in receiving feedback on existing and possible future functionality.
          If this may assist you in meeting your business and trading needs, please send an email to eSignal's Trading Services group for more information.

Rogerha, per their website, Oanda operates 24/7 (see "Who would benefit from using the API").

MrMilesIL, one of the areas we are going to be implementing in will be different order types, that may be synthetic (ie, if the broker doesn't support trailing stops, OCO's, etc., it will be supported on the desktop in the trading integration). Receiving feedback from clients who use this integration technology would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent
          Integrated Trading Services Product Management

Comment

Working...
          X