MBT Navigator Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBT Navigator Integration

Hi, I'm having a difficult time integrating eSignal with MTB Navigator. (Which is the app for MB Trading)

First, I have two machines and the combination works fine on one, but not on the other.

The system that works is a laptop running Windows XP, with eSignal version 7.91 (Build 738) 09/12/2005.

The system that doesn't work is a Windows 2000 system with the same version of eSignal with MBT Navigator Version: 10.13.0.8.

What happens is I start MBT Navigator and select eSignal as the host. eSignal starts but without MBT Navigator in eSignals menu bar, so MBT is not accessible from within eSig. Moreover, eSig is really slow to start and even slower when switching between layouts.

I've tried re-installing both apps in different order and other things such as changing the location and size of the swap file, anything that could possibly have some sort of effect, but still it don't work....

Any ideas anybody? Should I upgrade to XP on this machine? I'd hate to do that and then have it still not work... anyway, thanks in advance everynody who's reading this.
Working...
X