VT Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT Comments

1. I use the ES feed from IB. I noticed that the Bid/Ask at the top of the page (not the DOM) were always incorrect.

2. Is there a quick way to cancel a trade that was being worked? It was easier for me to do it from the IB window.

3. I may be wrong about this but to me it would be easier to read the DOM volume histograms if the bid histogram were turned around so the 0 level is on the right side.

4. It seems that the total volume per price histogram is fed by the real time feed from IB, which means that if you are not running VT all day on one instrument you will have an incomplete histogram. Is there a way to incorporate the historical backfill from IB so as to build up the entire volume for the day. Even if it's approximate it's better than nothing.

5. I can't seem to save my settings so that I get the instruments I want when I start up. I always get MSFT. I really want a list somewhere so I can pick from it.

i agree with most of your comments, and I prefer to post again here what is disappeared during the vBullettin upgrade test

in this moment I see that is impossible to send an order in the book spread because if there is quantity 0 that price is not showed in your Dome

Thanks
    Sostieni il Meglio di te , aiutaci a fare di più!

Fra

Comment

One more comment: when the bid/ask changes the center line on the DOM stays constant while the prices move, which means that you may think you are clicking on one price when another one slips in its place. I would suggest for example that when the mouse is over the DOM that the prices don't slide but that center line move instead. When the mouse is moved the prices re-center.

Comment

Great Comments for VisionTrader

Hi Buhrmaster, Fra,

Great comments. Thank you for taking the time to put them in writing.

Buhrmaster,
        1. We're investigating
        2. Right click, and select one of the cancel options (ie, "Cancel All")
        3. Excellent suggestion, I've added it to our feature database
        4. same as #3
        5. That is something currently being developed.

Fra,
        For phase 1, the DOM is anchored around the best bid & ask, and as such, any price levels in between (ie, the spread) aren't displayed. There's some issues we need to address first, but it's something we're aware of.

Again, thanks for these great insights. Please continue to provide your thoughts about VT (alternatively, you can email [email protected] where your comments will be automatically added to our product database).

Thanks,

Brent
        VisionTrader Product Development

Comment

thanks Brent

one more : executions is empty, but I have some filled orders in TWS

Fra

Comment

sorry, but I forgot a question

where is the "Formatting Position Management"?

Fra

Comment

Working...
            X