Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal-Plugin for IB

Hi,
    if i try to transmit an order to a German Exchange with the plugin to e.g. DCX-XET or DCX-FRA, i have got the message "IB did not accept the order. The likely cause of this is a mismatch between the symbol and the exchange ..SMART is the usual exchange for stock,....You can correct these settings in the symbology dialog for this symbol.

How to solve the problem, if my default order should be Exchange "XET"?

Hi Bügeleisen ,

I'm having development research IB's API for this.
    In my initial investigation, I'm able to get a quote for DCX in TWS in both USD & EUR, however, via their API, I can only get quotes in USD (both use SMART as the exchange).
    I was able to successfully place an order and get an execution (see image).

Let me know if I have the correct instrument.

Thanks,

Brent
    VisionTrader Product Management

[email protected]
    Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 08-20-2006, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Default "Xetra" impossible?

Hi, this symbol lockup takes a few seconds. Too long. I`m ordering with the plugin-buttons. "Buy at Bid +1" etc. No chance to get "Xetra" as default?

Originally posted by eSignal_Brent
      Hi Bügeleisen ,

I'm having development research IB's API for this.
      In my initial investigation, I'm able to get a quote for DCX in TWS in both USD & EUR, however, via their API, I can only get quotes in USD (both use SMART as the exchange).
      I was able to successfully place an order and get an execution (see image).

Let me know if I have the correct instrument.

Thanks,

Brent
      VisionTrader Product Management

[email protected]

Comment

No chance to order direct at foreign exchanges(not us)

with the "Order button"-Tool?

Comment

Attached Order Ticket Routing

Hi Bügeleisen,

I've done some testing using different configurations and haven't been able to route to an IB destination via the Attached Order Ticket in eSignal.

I'll enter this into our development project plan for the next maintenance release of the InteractiveBroker's trading plugin.

Thanks,

Brent
          Integrated Trading Product Management
          [email protected]
          Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 08-20-2006, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Great. Thank you. It`s very important for me and other customer.

Comment

When do you think, there`s the new release of IB-Plugin?

I like trading with "buttons" with the IB-Plugin of Esignal.

VT is not my favourite platform. Looks like a platform of PATS or TT or Booktrader of IB. I have used PATS-DOM 2 years and i am not very impressed of this kind of platform.
              If you trade only three or four symbols a day, it`s ok. If you change the symbol e.g. 2 or 3 times every 10 seconds, the DOM isn`t the right platform.
              Your IB- plugin is great! Hope, you don`t forget the developement of it.

Hi Bügeleisen,

I've done some testing using different configurations and haven't been able to route to an IB destination via the Attached Order Ticket in eSignal.

I'll enter this into our development project plan for the next maintenance release of the InteractiveBroker's trading plugin.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X