outbound TCP connection: hosting.informa.ru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outbound TCP connection: hosting.informa.ru

After installing VT and running it the first time, my Kaspersky firewall asked me for permission of outbound TCP conneciton to the remote address "hosting.informa.ru (217.16.28.166)" with remote port 80 and local port 1468.

It seems strange since I believe eSignal has little to do with a site in Russia.

Pls note that I download the installation programme from your website directly. So what is the problem?

thx.

Banner Management

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the communication. We're implementing a system to assist in efficient display and rotation of banners for our sponsors. The effort is still being completed, and until the feature was ready for production implementation, engineering had used URLs as placeholders.
    That's been modified in the most recent build which we're internally alpha testing. There's some great new features, including integration with Ameritrade, audio alerts and improved stability.
    If you're interested in trying this before its widerspread release into beta, please download it here:

Before installing it, uninstall the earlier version.
    For prompt response, please forward any questions or comments to our trading email box:
    [email protected]

Thank you again,

Brent
    VisionTrader Product Management
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X