Set up for integrating with IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set up for integrating with IB

I have recently opened an IB account and am trying to set up the integration with esignal.
    When following the "Integrating Interactive Brokers with esignal" article in the Knowledge Base I am stuck with the linking TWS to esignal.
    I've launched TWS, then esignal, but can't then find any reference to Interactive brokers integration in the esignal Trade menu.
    Please could someone advise me on how to progress with this... thanks

Rob

Re: Set up for integrating with IB

Originally posted by robxy2
    I have recently opened an IB account and am trying to set up the integration with esignal.
    When following the "Integrating Interactive Brokers with esignal" article in the Knowledge Base I am stuck with the linking TWS to esignal.
    I've launched TWS, then esignal, but can't then find any reference to Interactive brokers integration in the esignal Trade menu.
    Please could someone advise me on how to progress with this... thanks

Rob
    Hey Rob,

I've also have recently started using IB through eSignal and it works well. It sounds like you haven't installed the IBBridge plugin?

One other point, in the document you referred the third line down "setup" is aactually a link to another document which explain among other things setting up the symbol dictionary.

I missed that there were actually 2 seperate instuctions sheets,

Hope this helps.

Glen
    Glen Demarco
    [email protected]

Comment

Ah ha!
      Cheers Glen... that did the trick, in my haste to get it working i missed the obvious!
      Getting the hang of the symbols input as well.
      Thanks for replying

Rob

Comment

Rob,

Missing things in haste is my personal speciality, not sure this one was so obvious as I misssed it also,

Happy to help and good luck trading...
        Glen Demarco
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X