MB Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Trading

I installed the latest MBT Navigator 10.13.0.10 and I already had eSignal 8.0 Build 782. When I launch MBT and select eSignal everything works as it should. I am able to bring MBT order form into the Quote window, etc. However, MBT is not listed under Trade...Preferences, Integrated Trading list contains only ActiveX Trading - [No Broker] and eSignal Paper Trade (see attachment). I thought in order to do integrated trading via efs I have to select the broker in the Trade Preferences dialog. Please enlighten.

Thank you,
    Vlad
    Attached Files

Hi Vbulkin

Thank you for your post.

The integration you're using was done by MB Trading, so I need to check with engineering about its accessibility via EFS.

You may be interested to know that we've recently started beta testing the trading engine we created for MB Trading, which will accept orders from EFS.

Let me know if you're interested in participating in the beta, and I'll forward you a link to the necessary files and setup instructions.

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

Brent,

Thank you for the quick reply. By all means YES I would like to participate in the beta for your new trading engine. Please PM me the links/instructions.

Also if you could follow up and confirm that out of the box MB Trading integration into eSignal does not expand to EFS -- that would help me and hopefully other people in trying to debug something that is not there.

Thanks again.
      Vlad

Comment

Brent ..

I've just transfered from FXCM to MB Trading ...

I have the integration of Navigator and eSignal working fine (should emphasise that by this I mean I have the MB Trading FX Board and Order screens as part of my eSignal layout - NOT automatic trading) ... and would also be interested in assisting you to beta test the trading engine you mentioned ...

I'm particulary interested in the acceptance of orders from EFS to MB Trading ...

I have written my own trading strategy in EFS (complete with back testing EFS strategy objects embedded in the code) ...

The back testing through Strategy Analyser indicates the strategy should do quite well ...

If I can also embed the placing of orders and closing them through efs ... then I would basically have an automated trading system ... which is something I've been trying to achieve ...

If you could PM me the details to the link to the necessary files and setup instructions .. much appreciated ... I'm happy to beta test for you ...

Kind Regards,

Gary Wilkinson
        Last edited by wag56; 02-11-2007, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Vlad ...

My understanding of the MB Trading integration provided by Navigator is basically as you described ... the ability to have the Navigator windows "inside" your eSignal layout and the attachment of order windows to such as the normal eSignal quote screes etc ...

If ... like me ... you are looking for orders to be fired off automatically (by using efs) ... then I think it will be the trading engine s/w that Brent has mentioned ...

Regards,

Gary W.

Comment

Is the MB Trading beta still open for testing? I would like to participate.

Originally posted by eSignal_Brent
            Hi Vbulkin

Thank you for your post.

The integration you're using was done by MB Trading, so I need to check with engineering about its accessibility via EFS.

You may be interested to know that we've recently started beta testing the trading engine we created for MB Trading, which will accept orders from EFS.

Let me know if you're interested in participating in the beta, and I'll forward you a link to the necessary files and setup instructions.

Thanks,

Brent

Comment

Beta integration

I´m interested in mbtrading beta integration.

Can I participate?

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
              X