Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal and IB............

Hello,

Sorry to bother you with the same topic but is there anyone to tell me EXACTLY and step by step what can I have to do for using eSignal with IB as a broker.

Thanks for your help.

Have a good trading day.

Kindest regards
    DaxAngel

eSignal's Interface to IB (instructions)

Hi DaxAngel,

Please refer to the following setup instructions:
    http://pmd.esignal.com/ib

We're planning to migrate this version of the IB interface, and the setup instructions to production.

If you're available, and would like a demo, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Brent
    Integrated Trading Product Management

Comment

eSignal and IB..................

Hello Brent,

It's really a good news, but could you tell me what's exactly the difference with this module and quoteTrader ?

Thanks for your attention

Cheers
      DaxAngel

Comment

Hi there,

I have tried the new IB Interface plug in and found it to work OK...not great but OK , as long as one is trading stocks only.

Don't even attempt to use it for Options trading. The synbology dictionary setup (ie matching the esignal symbols with the ones in IB), is so cumbersome, that it is just not worth it. One has to set up each and every options strike price within each and every contract month for each and every stock that you wish to trade. The instructions themselves mention that this is a one off exercise and that it does take a fair bit of work. Much too much in my opinion to do if you wish to use direct / integrated trading trading with IB on Options. Very dissappointing !

Comment

Working...
        X