Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerning QuoteTrader and NinjaTrader......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning QuoteTrader and NinjaTrader......

Hello Brent and all,

"QuoteTrader is completely FREE -- no datafeed charges, no additional exchange fees -- because QuoteTrader uses the data provided by your broker".

1) Does it mean that I have to use the data feed from my broker IB instead of the eSignal data feed ?

2) Using NinjaTrader, is there anybody able on the board to explain me the mean differences with QuoteTrader ?

Thanks for your help.

Have a good trading day.

Kindest regards
    DaxAngel

FREE QuoteTrader

Hi DaxAngel,

Thank you for your post.

QuoteTrader works with eSignal data, and your brokers' feeds - simultaneously.

QuoteTrader has four windows (DOM, Chart, Quote and Account), so use your eSignal feed to power your charts and quotes, and your broker's feed for trading, the DOM, and account windows.

Many eSignal clients have said that eSignal's award winning data, plus access to their broker(s) for trading, is a powerful combination.
    Also, QuoteTrader's DOM displays liquidity both numerically and graphically - another key advantage for clients.

Since QuoteTrader is FREE, and will stay that way, clients have a unique opportunity to couple eSignal's data with integrated charting and quote windows, plus single-click order entry access to their brokers.

Let me know if you'd like a demo or more information, or please visit http://www.quote.com/quotetrader

Brent
    QuoteTrader Product Management
    http://www.quote.com/quotetrader
    [email protected]
    Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 06-11-2007, 04:59 PM.

Comment

What I have to pay using eSignal data feed ?

Do you have a special offer?

I am interested on NYSE, Eminis (CME/ECBOT) and EUREX Exchanges

Thank you

Comment

Hi Ares,
        eSignal has several different levels of service for the data feed. What I would recommend is going to the website and readling over the different options and decide which of the packages is best for you.

Our sales department can tell you about any discounts or specials that may be offered this month.

I don't think the exchanges you're looking at should be a problem as a non professional trader the exchange fees should be minimal.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
        X