Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending orders directly from efs program

Hi,
    how to send orders directorly from my efs program. i know the functions that needs to be called to buy and sell but before that how do i set whucg broker account to send the orders to?

also, how can i send orders to esignal paper trading from my efs program automatically.

Thank you
    sumi

Hello sumi,

Under the "Trade" menu, select "Preferences," select the broker you wish to set as the default broker and then click on the "Make Default" button. What ever the default broker is set to (including the eSignal Paper Broker) is where the trade functions will submit the trades to.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks jason.
      I see the esignal paper trading in the preferences. but in the active X , i do not see any borker name nor an option where i can give my broker details.
      another question, what broker works well with the functions. so may be i could open an account there-and how do i make it appear in the brokers under preferences?.

Thanks again
      sumi

Comment

Hello sumi,

Most integrated brokers require a plug-in to be installed. Please visit the link below for the list of brokers and specifics for each broker. Once you've installed a plug-in the broker will appear in your Trade-->Preferences list.

Integrated Brokers

You may also want to review our Integrated Trading Partners articles on broker integration in our eSignal KnowledgeBase.
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
        X