Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are still excessive delay or lack response after calling generic broker APIs in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Clearpicks,

Unfortunately this fis will not be included in maintenance release. However you can avoid CPU consuming and delays on the winsig side by keep integrated window closed. Currently integrated window doesn't work well with number of items more that 1000. We will fix this in 10.1

Comment

With closed integrated broker window i've placed about thousand orders without significant delays.

Comment

Amol,

What do you mean? Do you imply the winsig bug only resides in the integrated broker window and as long as that window is not displayed there would be no significant delay and freeze using IB plugin 1083 build? And this is a workarround before the winsig bug is fixed? Am I right?

- Clearpicks

Originally posted by amol
        With closed integrated broker window i've placed about thousand orders without significant delays.

Comment

I installed IB Plugin 1083 without removing QT 1060 first. Then when I tried to edit IB Integrated Trading settings, winsig encounted unexpected error and was shut down.

Comment

What do you mean? Do you imply the winsig bug only resides in the integrated broker window and as long as that window is not displayed there would be no significant delay and freeze using IB plugin 1083 build? And this is a workarround before the winsig bug is fixed? Am I right?
            Correct.

I installed IB Plugin 1083 without removing QT 1060 first. Then when I tried to edit IB Integrated Trading settings, winsig encounted unexpected error and was shut down.
            Lets set up remote connection so we can check this crash.

Comment

I just removed IB Plugin and QT and reinstalled IB Plugin 1083. However it still crashes whenever I click the "Defaults" button in integrated trading window.

Comment

Crash has been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X