Broker Plugin Not showing in eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broker Plugin Not showing in eSignal

Has anyone had and solved the issue of the Broker Manager not displaying and providing the Trader Manager service for integrated trading setup??

I am trying to setup AMP for API Integrated trading

I cannot find the referenced Trade Manager items under configurations or even the Broker Manager screen

In the past, when I was trading using Interactive Brokers and the TWS Java program, I was able to see and select the details as well as symbol mapping but this time around I cannot find anything, screen seems to be missing?

The referenced article does not appear ie the issue https://kb.esignal.com/al/12/4/highl...ocid=19335&f=1

Any support on this appreciated

The below image, shows the Application Properties, that is missing the Broker Manager and Trade Manager details

Click image for larger version  Name:	eSig.PNG Views:	0 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	268455
    Last edited by Ainsley; 12-22-2019, 03:29 PM.

Hello Ainsley,

Thank you for the post. The Broker and Trade Manager settings are under the Trade Menu, not in the Application Properties. The Trade Manager works based on a Broker Connection or configured in the Broker Manager. But I think you're going to run into a second issue and that is your software does not have the ability to create a broker connection. This entitlement unfortunately is associated with the Advanced Get Charting software. One would need to add the Data Select product.

Comment

Working...
    X