MB Trading Integration question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Trading Integration question?

I am looking to open an account with MB Trading due to Cybertrader getting flushed down the toilet. I have a few questions about the integration with Esignal.
    I found this screenshot in the file share about the integration, but its kinda old. (I think)

In this screenshot it shows Esignal's Quote window with the order ticket from MB attached to the bottom of it.

Are these MB order tickets also available to be added to the "Market Depth" and "Chart" windows?

I know I can attach Esignal's "Order Ticket" window to the Market depth and Charting windows. The reason I ask about the MB trading ticket is because it shows the current buying power, positions, etc.

If I can attach a MB order ticket to the "Market Depth"... am I able to click on price levels in the Market Depth and have the price level result (clicked on) appear in the "Limit Price" window for the MB ticket as shown in the image above?
    Thanks to anyone that has the time to clarify my above questions.
    Last edited by eSignal_Brent; 04-16-2008, 04:24 PM.
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Re: MB Trading Integration question?

Originally posted by FibbGann
    ... In this screenshot it shows Esignal's Quote window with the order ticket from MB attached to the bottom of it.

Are these MB order tickets also available to be added to the "Market Depth" and "Chart" windows?
    If I can attach a MB order ticket to the "Market Depth"... am I able to click on price levels in the Market Depth and have the price level result (clicked on) appear in the "Limit Price" window for the MB ticket as shown in the image above?
    Hi FibbGann,

Thanks for your post.
    Yes, if you follow the instructions on the partner page of ours for MB (here), you can add MB's order ticket to either/both Market Depth and Chart windows.
    Note: There's a special version of eSignal on that page that's required to run the integration, you can also get here

The answer to your second question is yes too
    From the depth window, the price from the level you double-click will be passed to MB's order ticket.

Once you've followed the instructions above, you can open a demo account from MB's website (here) - it takes about 30 seconds.
    Download, install their software (Navigator), launch it, and select eSignal as "host" on the login page.

Comment

Working...
    X