Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated trading with FXCM

Hi,

How do I enable integrated trading with FXCM. I have installed eSingal 10.1. I am based in Europe. Also is there a way to automate forex trading with broker thru EFS?. The functions in EFS looks limited for this task. Any advise is much appreciated.

thanks
    Francis

Hello 5anddone,
    Truthfully there are so many good news services out there, it¡¦s best for you to go through the list of news services and find the one that right for you. Granted The Dow Jones Economic Report is probably the best service out there hands down. But not everyone likes the price. What I say is ¡§If it works for you and you like it I say stick with it¡¨

Hi Francis,
    Thanks for the post. To integrate FXCM with eSignal You would need the FX Order 2 Go, you can download it from here (Step 2 in the instructions). Once you have FX2Go.exe installed you can create a connection for FXCM. To create a new connection use the Plug-in Configurator in the eSignal folder on the Starte „³Program Menu.

Once you've completed these two steps launch eSignal
    From the Main Menu bar click on Trade-->preferences
    Highlight the FXCM in the Integrated Trading window and click on Make Default
    Down on the bottom of the preference page for Default Trade Button Action select Integrated from the drop down list.
    Click Closed.
    Click on Trade once again,
    Select FXCM (Which should be on top) and click connect.

You should be all set.
    If you have any problems please feel free to contact Technical Support via phone (510.264.1700 option 2) or LiveRep (From the eSignal main menu bar click Support-->Live Rep). One of the Technicians can assist you.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X