quotetrader still working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quotetrader still working ?

quotetrader would not start this morning, gave esignal userid problem.

esignal tech support said send an email to [email protected] which I did and am waiting on a response.

has something happened to the quotetrader product?

Vette,

As long as you have an active eSignal account and the QuoteTrader entitlement on that account you should not have any problems getting QuoteTrader to connect.

If you're getting any type of message from the Data Manager about username and password you would need to confirm that the username and or password being used are the ones with the QuoteTrader entitlement associated with it.

Please PM your QuoteTrader username and we can check to make sure not change have been made on your account.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

thanks Avery, you were able to get my account working again

Comment

I have an account with quotetrader entitlements.I lost the username and password but I have the cid.How can I obtain back the losted usnm and passwd?

Comment

Hi themanets,

Thanks for your post.

Send your CID to [email protected].

Thanks again,

Brent

Comment

Will Quotetrader be discontinued? I cant find the old quotetrader page and also the sticky topic in this forum section about new quotetrader build appears to be empty. What about the "Forexcharts for hotspot" and the other Forexcharts applications?

Comment

Hi Purri,

Thanks for your post.
              Hotspot is an important relationship of ours, and we're working on a solution that can best meet the needs of our co-clients, like yourself
              As you may know, we recently released a new product called eSignal OnDemand, which provides clients access to the Advanced Charting of eSignal, and includes all the trading functionality of QuoteTrader, such as the Trade Manager DOM, Account Manager, and for forex clients, the FX dealing box (chart trading is scheduled for an upcoming release).
              We'll have more information on an FX version of OnDemand shortly.
              The plan is to replace QuoteTrader with OnDemand by year end.
              If your having problems with your QuoteTrader subscription, please send your customer id to [email protected], and we'll make sure your account is activated.

Many thanks again,

Brent

Comment

does ondemand allow you to use your existing broker datafeed for realtime dom/charting or must you buy esignal data?

if esignal data is required, then it's not a solution for me.

Comment

Hi vette4,

It uses the broker's data for the DOM, dealing box, account manager, and delayed, pulsed data from eSignal for the Advanced Charts (which support EFS, custom studies, etc.).
                  Here's more information:
                  http://esignal.com/esignal/esignal_ondemand.aspx?CPID=

Thanks again,

Brent

Comment

Working...
                  X