Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading with chart

Hi,
    I'm using new version 10.3 with integrateg trading with Interactive brokers.Everything run correctly,but I don't able to use trading chart (buy and sell button are gray). Could you explain hot to use chart trading?

Ty

Hello Ty,

An Advanced Chart must be the active window in order for the trade buttons to be active.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

TY for your quick reply. Advanced chart is tha active window and the same issue happens when I click right button in the active advanced chart.

Comment

Hi ANGELOALB.

Possible causes of the issue are:

1. You don't have your IB broker selected by default. To make sure it is, please open Trade -> Preferences and check if your IB connection marked with "Yes" in the "Default" column.

2. You don't have your IB connection connected. To connect it use Trade -> [your IB connection name] -> Connect.

3. You don't have your symbol properly set up for IB. To check this please use Trade -> [your IB connection name] -> Symbol Mapping. The symbol you are trying to trade has to be listed there with the same name it appears on the chart.

Please let us know if these recipes worked.

Comment

Working...
        X