My PFG plugin disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zottl,

Thanks for the message and I'm glad to hear that you're not seeing the frequent disconnected as before.

As far was the Quote Sever message I'll have to check with Product Manager to find out. I don't recall getting that many message when I was testing the connection. I'll check it again in the morning from our test bed and let you know once I have a more definitive answer.
    AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,

it seems that everytime this message appears the API reestablishes a connection to www.pfgreports.com and to 74.200.240.36 or 74.200.240.37 or 74.200.240.38. It seems that these servers are part of fastservers.net(a managed server provider). What are these servers doing and why is the PFG API communicating with these servers???

Regards
      Zottl
      Last edited by zottl; 04-07-2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

zottl,

PFGBest uses several quote servers. On Tuesday we were temporarily shifting some of those server to the managed server provider.

According the Support those were temporary addresses and you should not see them again.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi Avery,

did you ask your product manager concerning these Quote Server messages( -> 'quote server: ready')

Regards
          Zottl

Comment

Hi zottl,

These messages just show quote server connection state changes; quote server connection gets broken sometimes because of the server-side policy; each time you see that message, it means that the connection to quote server has been restored. You may disregard these messages.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X