Trade manager and confirmations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade manager and confirmations

Since 10.4.1574 the option confirmations is greyed out in Trade Manager. How can I (de)activate order confirmations now?

Regards
    Zottl

zottl,

If the confirmation is grayed out in the Trade Manager window it's a good indications that you have not set a default broker under the Trade Menu.
    Click Trade-->Preferences and in the Integrated Trading Window select one of the brokers and click Make Default on the bottom left.

A second way to turn on or off the Order Confirmations is using the confirmation under the Default Brokers menu.

Click Trade-->Your default Broker-->Confirmations

In the Confirm Control Window add (to activate) or remove ( to deactivate) the check mark from the Order Ticket field.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,

thank you!

I've seen the tick value of ES #F=2 is now 0.25$ again in account manager. This was already fixed!!!!

Regards
      Zottl
      Last edited by zottl; 04-30-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

zottl,

Let me investigate this and I'll get back to you once I have more informaiton.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Hi,

when will this issue be fixed? Sometimes the tick value of ES #F=2 is 0,25$ and sometime 12,50$. Really strange....

Regards
          Zottl

Comment

Hi Avery,

the tick value of ES #F=2 is now 0.25$ again. Can you tell me why this problem is popping up again and again??

Regards
            Zottl

Comment

today again....

Avery when will this be fixed???? Is it server dependend? Sometime the value is correct sometimes not...

Regards
              Zottl

Comment

Hello zottl,

I just check this issue in 10.5 and I see there they have correctly set the point value for ES #F=2 to $50. Just to confirm I set up the symbol mapping yesterday and have been monitoring the price this morning and see that it is correctly calculating the price.

On our downloads page is a release candidate of 10.5 that you can download or if you prefer to wait a Gold version will be available in the coming week or so.

AveryH
                eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,

ES #F=2 is again 0.25$ per tick in 10.5. What will you do to finally solve this problem?? I think I'm reporting this problem now since two months. I cannot imagine that this is so difficult to solve!!

Comment

zottl,

I can't say that I noticed this as an issue in the early release of 10.5.1656, but each time I do the symbol mapping in 10.5.1678 it automatically maps and give the correct price value (See Attached). Which version are you currently using?

Comment

Today it works correctly. I'm also using 10.5.1678, but symbol mapping is greyed out in paper trading. In my PFG broker interface I can map ES #F=2 only to symbol ID ES U9 but it does not automap. I have to select the symbol code ES and the contract month september by hand. Howdid you achieve the symbol ID ES #F2 ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I was able to create the mapping using the Default Order Window. Trade-->eSignal Paper Trading-->Default Order Ticket-- On the bottom of the Order Ticket window click “Create”. This will allow you to create the mapping for ES #F=2 and set the price per point if you see that it's incorrect. (When I did the mapping it automatically populated with the correct numbers.

If you already have the symbol in the Default Order Symbol list you can still create the mapping you just have to be a little more creative and this is how.

If you have the symbol in a charts remove it.
                        From the Trade menu click eSignal Paper Trade--> Reset All.
                        Close and reopen eSignal that should remove any previous mapping for the ES #F=2 Symbol. From there go ahead and recreate the mapping.

Comment

Working...
                        X